(UPDATE: We have ceased considering candidates and accepting resumes for this position effective July 15, 2013.)
About the Curriculum Development Manager Job Position
A Curriculum Development Manager is responsible for the overall improvement, development and implementation of all NHE Fitness/Health Credential Programs. (Additional information)
1) Serve as a subject matter expert and curriculum coordinator.
2) Help to lead the development of new NHE certification programs and to revise/refine existing programs as needed.
3) Work closely with all NHE Content Writers, NHE Regional Managers and NHE Exercise Course Instructors.
4) Analyze reports and formulate solutions and improvement recommendations.
5) Provide oversight for curriculum development and implementation.
6) Coordinate effective communication with all parties involved with curriculum development, evaluation and implementation.
7) Work cross functionally to update curriculum, improve content and develop new educational tools.
Post graduate degree in exercise science/physiology.
- Thorough knowledge of education and training design and implementation.
- Academic/Professional knowledge of specialty area(s) such as: nutrition, fitness and weight management.
- Working knowledge of worksite wellness and community health strategies and programs.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Ability to be open-minded and collaborative, with a team-oriented vision.
- Comprehensive oral and written communication skills and technical writing skills.
- Current theories and trends in health education, exercise science and lifestyle/wellness management.
This is an NHE employee position, not a 1099.
Full Time: $60,000/yr. (Performance/3-5 percent comp increase evaluation every 12 mos.)
CP (Compensation Package) for this particular position is not based on sales quotas. There are no commissions, sales percentages, tiers or bonuses associated with this particular job title. Compensation package includes salary, shares and benefits (if applicable).
This job is a salary based, NHE employee position. It is not a 1099 or IC based position.